Basking is partnering with Comfy’s workplace experience platform to provide our customers with a combination of Basking’s Social Distance compliance and occupancy monitoring and an employee-facing mobile app with room and desk booking, amenities maps and coworker finder features.
Basking is adding a real-time occupancy data layer to Comfy’s app functionality. So now employees coming back to the office can check the occupancy rates ahead of the visit, choose the least busy times to schedule their meetings and reserve available rooms and desks based on the Social Distancing metrics.
Some of the key Return-to-Office features that we’re providing:
- Identify high-density areas with WiFi-based reporting
- Determine where additional desks or spaces should be added to reduce the density
- Determine which floors should be opened/closed based on occupancy and traffic patterns
- Review data to ensure that desks and spaces are not used outside of specified hours
- Identify highly utilized areas which may require additional cleaning.
- Help employees access the latest site-relevant information
- Plan for the opening of additional areas and floors based on data, not intuition
- Employees feel safer and more comfortable when they’re able to find the spaces and amenities they need
- Provide transparency around safe and healthy office modifications and increase access to and usage of amenities and spaces, ensuring that resources are being used by those who need them.
Basking + Comfy: “Return-to-Office” Offer
As part of the COVID response offer, Comfy and Basking are providing special bundle price terms, available till July 1st, 2020. To learn more, download our brochure here, or book your demo call with our experts.