The following article explains how to setup the Basking Aruba integration. There are 2 general approaches, depending on your configuration: on-prem and cloud based.
Requirements for the Integration
The following graph displays the general architecture of the integration between the HPE Aruba WiFi Network and Basking:
Basking.io HPE Aruba architecture overview in pdf.
On-prem: Airwave + ALE
Technical Documentation HPE Aruba:
Steps for the Basking Aruba Integration with ALE
In order to configure the ALE instance to send the data to Basking, the following steps are required. See the HPE Aruba ALE User Guide for more details.
- Adding a new Tunnel Client to ALE
- In ALE, navigate to Configuration > Options > WebSocket Tunnel in the WebUI
- Select the Remote End-Points table
- Click the + button on the bottom left corner Remote End-Points table. A pop-up window to add a new end-point opens.
- Enter the Basking details:
- Name: https://aruba.connect.basking.io
- Port: 443
- Click Apply
- Inform Basking. Finally, please inform us about the changes made on our ALE and we will be able to set everything up on our end to provide the analytics.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us via the at the lower right corner or via our contact page.